Amelia & Glen's
Destination Wedding Information
by Vacations in Paradise
Unico Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya, Mexico • September 18, 2021
Passports are required on this trip
Deposit Due May 1, 2020
$300 per room ($150.00 per person for more than 2 in a room)
Final Payment Due May 12, 2021
Make a Reservation or Payment
Please be sure to indicate which room category
you would like to reserve.
512-388-6526 or email email@example.com
Set on the stunning white beaches of Riviera Maya, UNICO 20°87° immerses guests in the culture of the region, from the locally-inspired cocktails and cuisines to the art in the rooms. Three unique pools and holistic spa and wellness center drive home a sense of relaxed luxury, while exciting pop-up events insert a touch of spontaneity into the experience.
Please Note: All prices are subject to change and are based on availability.
Alcoba Swim Up Pool
Warm and elegant, with handcrafted touches, the Alcoba Swim-Up Pool offers an ideal setting of relaxed luxury with an exterior swim-up pool and elevated lounge chairs. Art features by local artists and accent pieces fabricated from local materials help curate a contemporary impression of the region.
Garden View or Tropical View. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Call for a quote: 512-388-6526
Alcoba Ocean View
Incorporating clean lines and natural materials, the spacious Alcoba Ocean View offers unobstructed views of the ocean, an exterior hydro spa tub and exterior lounging area where you can relax and enjoy the stunning panorama. Touches of sisal rope and handcrafted local pieces are prominent design elements, helping to give the space a modern sensibility.
Ocean View. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests for a king bed, and 4 guests for two queen beds.
Room Terms and Conditions:
• Room prices are listed PER PERSON based on the number of guests in each room.
• ALL-INCLUSIVE - Hotel accommodations, All Inclusive Meal Plan, taxes, gratuities, and shared round trip airport transfers from CUN airport.
• All meals and drinks including alcoholic beverages.
• These rates are an early booking special with a limited number of rooms available, rates can not be guaranteed after the deposit date. Please submit your deposit to secure your rate.
• MINIMUM STAY: 3 Nights
** AIR NOT INCLUDED ** Call 512-388-6526 or email for custom quote available or book on your own.
Vacations In Paradise is the dedicated Destination Wedding Travel Specialist assigned to arrange the best travel packages for our wedding. To ensure coordination in all planning, please make your travel arrangements through our travel agents at Vacations In Paradise.
To enhance our unique dining experience, please comply with the following casual elegant dress code in all gourmet restaurants.
DRESS CODE - DINNER
• Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants and elegant sandals.
• Gentleman: Long pants, collared shirts and casual shoes.
• Permitted: Formal bermudas and formal sandals.
• Not Permitted: Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops & flip-flops and sport shorts.
DRESS CODE BREAKFAST / LUNCH
• Ladies: Sun dresses, elegant sandals, T-shirts and skirts.
• Permitted: Shorts, T-shirts, flip flops.
• Gentlemen: Long pants, formal bermudas, polo shirts, sleeved T-shirts, sandals and tennis shoes.
• Permitted: Shorts, sleeved T-shirts, flip flops.
• Not Permitted: Swimming suites, bikinis, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or any type of hat.
The CDC advisory recommends that women who are pregnant in any trimester or women who are considering getting pregnant consider postponing travel to areas where Zika virus transmission is ongoing. ALL bookings will be subject to the standard cancellation policy. There will be no exceptions to this policy, including for travelers who are or are trying to become pregnant. consider the many benefits of purchasing this travel protection plan at time of booking to avoid cancellation and protect their travel investment. For more information visit the CDC website.
Per person (Recommended). Trip insurance protects your investment. Travel Protection Plan payment required at time of booking. nce paid, Travel Protection Plan is non-refundable. Cancel for any reason and travel protection:. View more
TSA Secure Flight information is mandatory while making the reservation. Required: Full Name as it appears on your government I.D., Date of Birth and Gender.
Deposits are nonrefundable.There is a minimum cancellation fee of $150 per person after reservation is under deposit, up until final payment. After final payment the reservation is non refundable.The change fee is $50 per person. Late payment fees may apply. The hotel may have additional penalties at the time of cancellation. All cancellations must be received in writing. Travel insurance protects your investment.